Senior Snowflake Developer
The Senior Snowflake Developer will be proficient with data platform architecture, design, data dictionaries, multi-dimensional models, objects, star and snowflake schemas as well as structures for data lakes, data science and data warehouses using Snowflake. Responsibilities will also include technical delivery review, resolution of architecture issues and for the migration of the existing on-premises application to AWS/Azure Snowflake platform.
- Demonstrate expertise in Snowflake data modeling and ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored procedures and best practices with data warehouse and ETL concepts
- Deploy fully operational data warehouse solutions into production on Snowflake
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture
- Perform project management activities including project documentation, business requirements and project tracking
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Strong aptitude for modern BI solution development using Azure solution suite
- Ability to design and implement effective analytics solutions and models with Snowflake
- Strong background in data warehousing concepts, ETL development, data modeling, metadata management and data quality
- Knowledge of relational and multidimensional data design and development techniques including star schema, snowflake schema, cube design, ETL and others
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and organizational skills
Love where you live? A live anywhere, work anywhere policy has been our model from founding over 20 years ago. We won’t ask you to move, and much of our work is delivered remotely.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org